ZANZIBAR SOCIAL SECURITY FUND
KILIMANI MNARA WA MBAO
THE SELECTION OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE PROVISION OF HEALTH SERVICES FOR THE ZSSF STAFFS AND THEIR DEPENDENTS
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST NOTICE
4th January, 2018
- Zanzibar Social Security Fund has set aside funds for the operations during the financial year 2017/2018. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract for the Provision of Health Services for the ZSSF Staffs and their Dependents.
- Zanzibar Social Security Fund (ZSSF) as part of its drive to enhance the efficiency of its expanding operations and diversify its surplus fund wishes to embark on Consultancy Services for the provision of health services for the ZSSF staffs and their dependents herewith wishes to assign a reputable consulting firm to render consultancy services on the named proposed assignment.
- The purpose of the project is to engage insurance company with a capacity of providing Medical services to ZSSF staffs and their dependents.
- The service under the contract shall include but not limited to the following:-
- Medical Insurance that covers all treatment as Inpatient in hospital includes the general wards, ICU, Surgical Operations, and Maternity etc.
- Medical Insurance that covers all treatment as Outpatient treatment include Various General & Specialist Doctors, X-Ray Covered Laboratory Tests, optical & dental cover, Medicines – Acute & Chronic, Maternity etc.
- Foreign Inpatient treatment on referral for treatments unavailable in Tanzania and any other related services.
- Medical checkup for staff and members of Board of Trustees only in once a year.
4. ZSSF now invites eligible consultants to express their interest in providing the above mentioned services. Interested firms must provide information indicating their professional capability to undertake the consultancy services. Such information shall include a valid Business License, A valid VAT and TIN certificate. a valid ZSSF registration certificate if applicable, qualification and experience of key staffs, a list of recent performed contracts with the similar nature, audited Financial statements for the recent three years, Power of Attorney. This information shall apply during the evaluation.
- A shortlist of consultants will be prepared on the basis of Expression of Interest submitted to ZSSF in writing. The selection of a consultant will be Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) in accordance with procedures set out in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets, Act number 11 of 2016.
- Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address given below between 8:30 hours and 15:30 hours, Monday to Friday inclusive, exclusive of public holidays, before the deadline for submission of Expression of Interest.
- All Expression of Interest in one original plus two copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked “Expression of Interest for the Consultancy Services for the Provision of Health Services for the ZSSF Staffs and their Dependents” must be delivered to the address ZSSF Building Kilimani Mnara wa Mbao Zanzibar.
- The deadline for the submission of expression of interest is Wednesday 17th January, 2018 at 11:30 hrs local time. The response to expression of interest in writing, should be directed to Managing Director, ZANZIBAR SOCIAL SECURITY FUND, O.BOX 2716, ZANZIBAR.
- Late, partial and electronic expression of interest, and expression of interest not opened at the expression of interest opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
ZANZIBAR SOCIAL SECURITY FUND
Tel No: +255 24 2230242