ZANZIBAR SOCIAL SECURITY FUND
Tender No. ZSSF/2017/2018/W/02
PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF ZSSF MICHENZANI MALL IN ZANZIBAR
Invitation for Tenders
- Zanzibar Social Security Fund has set aside funds for the operation during the financial year 2017/2018. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payment under the contract for the Proposed Construction of ZSSF Michenzani Mall in Zanzibar.
- Zanzibar Social Security now invites sealed tenders from eligible registered Class 1 Building Contractors to submit their sealed tenders as defined in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act No. 11 of 2016. The Works consist of construction of ZSSF Michenzani Mall in Zanzibar. The brief description of the works to be procured are:-
- Proposed Construction of mall, office, and apartment blocks.
- Service installations covering electrical, data /telecommunications, air-conditioning, lift, plumbing/sanitary fittings and fire detection/fighting.
- Associated external works and parking area.
- Tendering will be conducted through the International Competitive Bidding procedure specified in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Act No. 11 of 2016
- Interested eligible Tenderers may obtain further information from and inspect the Tendering Documents at the office of Secretary, Tender Board, Zanzibar Social Security Fund, P.O.BOX 2716, Kilimani Mnara wa Mbao, Zanzibar from 08.30 hours local time to 16.30 hours on Mondays to Fridays inclusive except on public holidays.
- A complete set of Tendering Document(s) in English and additional sets may be purchased by interested Tenderers on the submission of a written application to the address given under paragraph 3 above and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Tanzania shillings Five Hundred Thousand (TZS 500,000.00). Payment should either be by Cheque or bank transfer payable to Zanzibar Social Security Fund or cash paid to the following account detail.
Beneficiary: Zanzibar Social Security Fund
Bank name: The Peoples Bank of Zanzibar (PBZ)
Account No. 021104000884
Swift Code: PBZATZTZ
- Tenders shall be valid for a period of ninety (90) days after tender opening and must be accompanied by tender security in the form of Bankers Cheque or Bank Guarantee in the amount of 1.5% of the quoted bidding price.The Tender Security must be addressed to Zanzibar Social Security Fund.
- All tenders in one original plus two copies properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes must be delivered to the address below. The deadline for submission of bids is 11:00 hour’s local time on Tuesday 29th May, 2018. Tenders will be opened in public and in the presence of those Tenderer’s, who choose to attend in the Conference Room, Zanzibar Social Security Fund at 11:00 hour’s local time on Thursday 24th May, The outer cover shall be clearly marked “PROPOSED PROPOSED CONSTRUCTION OF ZSSF MICHENZANI MALL IN ZANZIBAR”.
- Late Tenders, Portion of Tenders, Electronic Tenders, Tenders not received, not opened and not read out in public at the tender opening ceremony and shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
ZANZIBAR SOCIAL SECURITY FUND,
Tel: +255 – 24 – 2230242
Fax: +255 – 24 – 2232820
P.O. BOX 2716
Kilimani Mnara wa Mbao,
Plot. No: 51
Zanzibar – TANZANIA