ZANZIBAR SOCIAL SECURITY FUND
KILIMANI MNARA WA MBAO
Proposal No: ZSSF/2017/2018/C/10
CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR PROVISION OF TOPOGRAPHICAL SURVEY AND GEOTECHNICAL SURVEY FOR THE PROPOSED ZANZIBAR NEW CITY CENTRE AT KWAHANI AND CHUMBUNI – ZANZIBAR
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST NOTICE
21st May, 2018
- Zanzibar Social Security Fund has set aside funds for the operations during the financial year 2017/2018. It is intended that part of the proceeds of the fund will be used to cover eligible payments under the contract for the Consultancy Services for the Provision of Topographical Survey and Geotechnical Survey for the Proposed Zanzibar New City Centre at Kwahani and Chumbuni – Zanzibar.
- Zanzibar Social Security Fund (ZSSF) as part of its drive to enhance the efficiency of its expanding operations and diversify its surplus fund wishes to embark on Consultancy Services for the Provision of Topographical Survey and Geotechnical Survey for the Proposed Zanzibar New City Centre at Kwahani and Chumbuni – Zanzibar.
- The service under the contract shall include but not limited to the following:-
- Review of Contractor(s) Implementation Schedule
- Supervision of Construction Work
- Issue of Instructions to the Contractor(s)
- Advice to the Client on the Progress of Work and cash flow
- Project progress report and issuance of the drawings
- Contract Management
- Inspection and Testing of work
- Approval of Payment Certificates
- Reporting / Meeting
- ZSSF now invites eligible consultants to express their interest in providing the above mentioned services. Interested firms must provide information indicating their professional capability to undertake the consultancy services. Such information shall include a valid Business License, A valid VAT, TIN certificate, a valid ZSSF registration certificate if applicable, Registration from Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets Authority in Zanzibar, qualification and experience of key staffs, a list of recent similar assignment at least five assignments, audited Financial statements for the recent three years, Power of Attorney. These information shall apply during the evaluation.
- A shortlist of consultants will be prepared on the basis of Expression of Interest submitted to ZSSF in writing. The selection of a consultant will be Selection Based on Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) in accordance with procedures set out in the Public Procurement and Disposal of Public Assets, Act number 11 of 2016.
- Interested consultants may obtain further information at the address given below between 8:30 hours and 15:30 hours, Monday to Friday inclusive, exclusive of public holidays, before the deadline for submission of Expression of Interest.
- All Expression of Interest in one original plus two copies, properly filled in, and enclosed in plain envelopes marked “Expression of Interest for the Consultancy Services for the Provision of Topographical Survey and Geotechnical Survey for the Proposed Zanzibar New City Centre at Kwahani and Chumbuni – Zanzibar”.
- The deadline for the submission of expression of interest is Tuesday 5th June, 2018 at 10:00 hrs local time. The response to expression of interest in writing, should be directed to Managing Director, ZANZIBAR SOCIAL SECURITY FUND,O.BOX 2716, ZANZIBAR. Tenders will be opened in public and in the presence of those Tenderer’s, who choose to attend in the Conference Room, Zanzibar Social Security Fund at 10:00 hour’s local time on Tuesday 5th June, 2018. Interested consultants required to submit a proposal alone or in association.
- Late, partial and electronic expression of interest, and expression of interest not opened at the expression of interest opening ceremony shall not be accepted for evaluation irrespective of the circumstances.
ZANZIBAR SOCIAL SECURITY FUND
Tel No: +255 24 2230242